Ready to Eat meals are now available in the Maharajah's Choice range of authentic Indian cuisine.
These meals are:
Shelf stable - no need to refrigerate/freeze
Contain No preservatives
Suitable for Vegetarians
Microwaveable in 2 minutes
Available in 11 varieties:
Methi Muttar Malai
- A unique combination of green peas with fenugreek leaves. It is a mild creamy sweet dish which is a favourite in Gujrat.
- Maharajah's Choice brings you a popular vegetable curry originating from Northern India,
comprising of vegetables and cashews cooked in a sauce enriched with the flavour of Indian spices.
- A north Indian Lucknow Nawabi speciality. A fragrant basmati rice preparation with Vegetable curry.
Moong Dhal Halwa
- A famous sweet from Gujrat in the Western part of India. Lentils soaked then roasted and cooked in sugar syrup.
- An authentic combination of lentils, tempered with onions, tomatoes, mustard seeds and garlic. A daily dish in Indian homes.
- The true flavour of Northern India is found in this popular dish, Palak Paneer. It is a mildly spiced combination of cottage cheese and spinach.
- A Kashmiri speciality of baby potatoes cooked in a mild creamy sauce with aromatic spices.
- The most popular dish from Punjab, Northern India. Curried chickpeas are cooked with tamarind, hot spices, onions and tomatoes. Delicious served with Indian Breads.
Paneer Tikka Masala
- This dish brings you an authentic taste of India. Morsels of cottage cheese are cooked on a grill and combined with a medium spiced creamy Tikka sauce.
- A famous North Indian dish of minced roasted eggplant, subtly spiced and blended with onions and tomatoes.
- An authentic creamy rich butter dhal from the North West Frontier. A true delicacy cooked in the traditional Indian way.